Monday, February 7, 2011

Feb. 7, 2011

Finally! I got blogger to upload my latest photos.
Took half an hour, but I got it done! Yesss!
Anyways, I've also been going on a photo binge. Again. I'm bringing my camera with me wherever I go now...and thank God for digital photos! I have taken over 2,000 photos! EEK! I'm willing to bet about 1/3 of those were ones I erased. XD
Your Light
[[Taken from the inside of a car]]


Breakfast
[[Granted, it's not my breakfast since I'm not eating gluten. :(]]

Cloudy Mountains
[[Gotta admit, Utah has some pretty okay features.]]


Vertical
[[Yay birdies]]


Electric Air
[[Also taken from the inside of a car]]



Peppermint


Imagining Imagination


Inhale, Exhale
[[Hoooookkaaaahhh]]



Serpent
[[Experimenting with smoke and flash]]


Electric Outlet



[[ LOOK. I LOOK LIKE A DEMON.]]
[[I'm so effing creepy.]]


Sreaked with Cotton




Sun Dial


[[ Me and my cute face!]]



[[ I'm cuddling with robert's cat.]]
[[His cats are NOT shy.]]


[[A spontaneous shot of Derek that I was super happy about.]]



Reading Material

Black Eyed Beauty
[[I don't like the title, but suck it.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment